Thank you for your interest in employment with the Boys and Girls Clubs of the Foothills. There are currently no available staff positions.
Please visit our volunteer page to find out more about how you can help at the Boys & Girls Club of the Foothills.
At the Boys & Girls Club of the Foothills, our philosophy is:
- We attempt to see that our employees thoroughly understand their duties and responsibilities and we take personal interest in our employees’ well being.
- We try to take enough time and interest in our employees to get to know them as individuals as well as employees. We attempt to keep our relationship on a friendly but business basis.
- We believe in earning the respect of our employees through our leadership and knowledge of the profession.
- We will attempt to develop depth in our organization by training personnel so that it is possible to promote qualified employees within the Boys & Girls Clubs when appropriate positions become available.
- We will attempt to meet all issues promptly, and to make decisions having first secured the facts of each situation by conducting a thorough investigation.
- We recognize that management’s own pace and attitude will largely determine the pace and attitude of the entire organization. We cannot expect promptness, efficiency and honest work from our employees unless management sets the example through their own actions.
- We will attempt to deal with our employees with dignity and respect and to consider each employee as an individual.
- We enjoy the ability of dealing directly and honestly with our employees and recognize that all of us must work together to maintain a healthy organization.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The Boys & Girls Club of the Foothills is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran or any other federally and state protected status.